Saturday, November 29, 2008




when i turned 18, i got on this scare that "i'm an adult now, and i could go to jail for getting caught stealing." so it ended for a long time, in fear of getting caught. lately, all of that has been irrelevant though. i just got back from publix after taking about a weeks + worth of groceries, and as of recent times, i've been pulling some major heists.
feels good, just kind of nerve-racking in the back of my head. i'm not going to do anything stupid, i only do it in places i know i can't get caught/know their policies on shoplifting.
but in the mean time, it sure does feel great, i'm not so broke anymore.
..if i could only steal beer.

4 comments:

ryanfromdeland said...

steal everything day

Birds said...

umm.. I stole a donut last night at 7-11 wasted and it was really funny because I didn't just eat it in the store - I literally put it in my bag and got icing all over the top of it. please don't get caught!

poisonheadache said...

you know i don't even need to comment.
but after i turned 18 i was terrified, then, with the aid of sly friends and an empty wallet, got back into this glorious art form ha.
i steal at least half my grocery list. we should, hood and mask, rob a bank or something (sarcasm for internet police) but seriously

Allison Weiner said...

you're going to get confronted and throw your stolen groceries, beanies from your crotch, etc... into my arms and run away.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN HEAR THE MOUSE SQUIRMING IN THE KITCHEN WHILE I'M WRITING MY PAPER...on blogspot.com.