Monday, January 12, 2009

so jake's disposition of being a guitarless guitar player has led me to sell mine to him, which will in turn be funding my next tattoo. i'm really excited, because i've had so many ideas, but i will have a much larger budget considering i have my saved money, on top of what jake is paying me. part of me wants to splurge and get a huge piece done, because i want to try and fill up my right arm, where most of my stuff is. i just don't know what i'd fill all of it with.
although, there are some potential ideas


party of helicopters art (really want this)

more baizely art?(leaning towards this)

josh keyes art? (really want this too)

joy division unknown pleasures art?

my own art?

dali art?(one elephant)


these are pretty much in order of how much i want them, more or less. i really want that other baizely piece because it would match the other one so well, and close off the top of my arm pretty good. the party of helicopters and the joy division thing are just some things i've liked for a long time, plus they're great bands, so i wouldn't mind having a memoir of them forever. i was thinking of getting the party of helicopters one on the back of my forearm, and probably get it filled with detail, rather than solid black silhouettes. the joy division one would go on the inside of my

such a hard decision. opinions?